[Xastir] Change to RELAY digipeat function

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 03:11:39 EDT 2005

Thanks to all that have been part of this discussion. I am listening to
all that is said because here in Las Cruces, NM there doesn't seem to be
very good coverage. I am thinking of seting up a digipeater here, and am
learning of the do's and don't's. See, some of us are willing to do it
right, if only we knew what was right.

Steve/WM5Z