[Xastir] New England feed down?

JR kd1yv at arrl.net
Mon Apr 11 22:59:55 EDT 2005

For months, I have been getting my Xastir internet feeds from
newengland.aprs2.net:10152 , but for the last few days, there has been
nothing.  I tried guessing a few other port numbers, but only got a
trickle of feeds on one, and none on most of the.  I tried one of the
ontario feeds, and it seemed to be working fine, just no messages in my
geographical area.  I've stopped and started the interface, Xastir and
even Linux (yeah, I know that is a Windoze response), but nothing.

Does anybody know if the port number changed, or if the server is down?

TIA,

--
73 de Jim, KD1YV