[Xastir] aprs data in a database

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Fri Apr 15 19:45:27 EDT 2005

Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Also read the notes for developers document on the Xastir
> SourceForge pages.  That will make any patches that you come up with

Ok I have found it. Fortunately you told me about those docs. I strongly
disagree about the first three entries in that list, I always teach the
opposite in my classes (I teach Java though). Anyway, I'll follow them
when I play with Xastir source code :)

PS would you give me an advice where, in the source code, a message from
another station is received and sent to the screen? I've found it a bit
confusing...

Thank you
Alessio Sangalli
IW2NYD

--
How to build an IR receiver
http://lnx.manoweb.com/lirc

Nexstar cable
hittp://lnx.manoweb.com/astro/telescope/cable