[Xastir] aprs data in a database

Tapio Sokura oh2kku at iki.fi
Fri Apr 15 22:26:44 EDT 2005

Curt Mills wrote:
> people a bunch of money.  WXwidgets or Gtk might be better choices.
> Unfortunately even changing to one of these will alienate some users
> that don't want to install additional libraries, but it would sure
> make GUI development easier.

I feel that the use of a widget set would not be a big problem for the
end-user, in practice. So many other programs require a widget set or
another that the user probably has them installed already. At least in
the *nix world. Supporting several different widget sets sounds like a
lot of extra work.

Disclaimer: I've never programmed using qt/gtk/wxwidgets, so in reality
I have no clue about what I'm talking about :)

   Tapio