[Xastir] New England feed down?

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 23:37:47 EDT 2005

Thanks Tom. I have changed to this server/port after reading what is
said on that server's web page. I appreciate your help. BYW, I see NO
difference in what is seen or heard from in my neighborhood verses the
wider one that is recomended in the startup instruction set.

Great Job you guys.

Steve/WM5Z