[Xastir] Back on the air....

Richard E. Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 23 13:12:26 EDT 2005

It has been some time since I visited this list.

Currently running with V 1.4.2, Slackware 10.1 current, Athlon 64/3000
w/512 MB RAM.

Other system is a Dell Latitude CPi-A laptop @ 256MB running V1.4.2.

Have full TigerLine Database installed on Athlon system and subset on
laptop.

Program is running fine so far. Only issue that I have is that some
menus have an overlap issue with leading characters being cut off if
there is a selection box in the list. I believe that is an issue with
LessTif. To wit, can I tell configure to ignore lesstif and use
OpenMotif libraries instead, and if so, how....

I will keep people advised.

Next step is to interface it on VHF.

73,

--

---
Richard E. Polivka, N6NKO

*** Never meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they
*** are easily angered, and you are crunchy and taste
*** good with lemon sauce.