[Xastir] Basic Maps for Xastir

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Feb 23 08:57:32 EST 2005

And of the first 2, which is open-source, consistent with Xastir?
Unfortunately, neither.

Undertow (an interesting name-choice) is a Microsoft-centric development
organization and isn't likely to come into the open-source, or Linux,
fold save with a lot of prodding.  They don't see a market there and
that's a commercial decision for 'em.  Anyway: How much would a
development kit cost us?  Could we afford it?