[Xastir] PHG Circles

Gale D. Wilkinson gdwrbw at ftc-i.net
Fri Feb 25 21:03:45 EST 2005

I was wondering how hard it would be to change some of the display
characteristics of the phg circles.  Namely, could we make the line
width  a little heavier?  As it is they can be very hard to see
depending on the exact map background. Maybe it could be a setup option
to change the line width (weight?) and/or color to fit with the maps in
use (and the eyes trying to see then..).

    Gale