[Xastir] maps directory question

vk5zty at bigpond.com vk5zty at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 11 07:07:19 EST 2005

Thanks Wes,

Have passed on your advice to Tony VK5AH who is using knoppix.

Presumably if /home/knoppix is writeable then any available disk that can be written
to could be used to store maps. For instance a hard drive.  Just check that the drive
is writeable and if not remount the drive to be RW.

Thanks

John
VK5ZTY