[Xastir] Cygwin Xastir package questions

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Thu Jun 2 10:59:45 EDT 2005

I have two simple questions about the Cygwin binary install of Xastir.

1. Where is the maps directory? /usr/local/share/xastir/maps or somewhere else?
2. What map formats are supported with the binary built in the package?

I have it running, but it is built from source; I am working to help some
others get up and running with it using the package and need to be able to
tell them how to install maps.

Thanks for any help!

BTW, if there is some documentation that would answer these questions, a
pointer to that would be appreciated.

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU