[Xastir] Map Chooser Won't Reindex All Maps

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:19:07 EDT 2005

Curt, and All
 I did exactly as you said here with the help of Dan Brown just minutes ago
and it worked. Xastir is now loading my maps as it should, I did have to do
all the defaults again but that was a minor thing to getting the mapping
working. Thanks for all your help and Dan's in getting this issue resolved.

--
YIS/YIV
Keith D Kaiser -- Venturing Roundtable Commissioner