[Xastir] xastir resetting path in D700

Bruce, KQ4TV xastir at bwm.us
Mon Jun 6 09:30:54 EDT 2005

I have xastir 1.4.2 loaded on my Mac iBook and will occasionally hook
it up to my D700 if I am driving to on of my digis to do some
maintenance.
Twice my wife complained that my location was not showing/updating
properly on findu and when I looked at the PATH on the D700 it showed
RELAY,WIDE. I am sure I changed it to WIDE2-2 before I started sing the
iBook with the D700. This weekend I went out again with my iBook
connected to the D700 and again after disconnecting I find the PATH on
the D700 changed to RELAY,WIDE. I checked both the tnc-startup.d700 and
tnc-stop.d700 and do not see anything in there about path setting. How
is this being set and how can I change it?

Bruce
--
Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV
Trustee for NT4UX