[Xastir] network cygwin install

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Mar 2 12:02:51 EST 2005

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 09:51:17AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> > On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Tapio Sokura wrote:
[...]
> > > Oh yeah, someone could also remove those
> > >
> > > "Warning: no PCS in geotiff file mymap.tif, assuming map is in lat/lon!"
> > >
> > > warnings from stdout/stderr when using unprojected geotiffs that are in
> > > WGS-84. Or is there a better way to get rid of this error?

[...]
> I can comment out the warning.  I'll commit that in a few seconds.

Done.

If there are indeed defective geotiffs that are NOT in unprojected lat/lon
coordinates and are in some projected coordinate system but don't have PCS
tags, there will be a problem that is silently ignored.  But it seems that
the only real cases that'll be out there with no PCS are those that aren't in
a projected coordinate system.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1
 "When life gives you lemons, find someone with a paper cut."