[Xastir] Draw on maps ?

Bruce, KQ4TV xastir at bwm.us
Wed Mar 23 15:28:32 EST 2005

> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Tapio Sokura wrote:
>
>> Curt Mills wrote:
>>> You have to have the "third" mouse button enabled, which on a
>>> two-button mouse means pushing down on both buttons.  You then click
>>> the third button (or both buttons at once) at each vertice.  For the
>>
>> A-ha! So that's why my drawing attempts failed miserably when I tried
>> it
>> some time ago. Well better later than never, as they say. But the
>> reason
>> for this posting: How difficult is it to change the CAD object colors?
>
> It is currently hard-coded in.  No way to change it other than
> tweaking the code and re-compiling.

I looked in the .xastir/config/CAD_object.log after drawing in a new
road.
I can change the line width and see a change in the object.
I can change the numbers in line_color and see some change, mostly in
light blue 00000000 to Navy Blue 99999999.
I have made several changes in line_type but see no effect.
Is there any documentation for drawing CAD objects?
Can they be saved as maps and change line attributes then?
I looked through the source code but did not glean any more info.

.xastir/config/CAD_object.log:

CAD_Object
creation_time:   1111520448
line_color:      16776960