[Xastir] Xastir 1.5.0 on a Knoppix Debian install help !!

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Wed May 11 21:45:34 EDT 2005

Apt-get is just a little confusing,

I don't have my debian system up right now, but there is a difference
between apt-get update and apt-get upgrade.  I think upgrade is a
system-wide upgrade that downloads the 360 meg.  It does this
irregardless of what you type after it (xastir), it just upgrades
everything.

Basicly you will need to wait until somebody generates a new 1.50 Xastir
.debian package.  Either that or change over and start using CVS, which
is what I do.

Dick R.