[Xastir] Xastir 1.5.0 on a Knoppix Debian install help !!

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Thu May 12 19:01:37 EDT 2005

Hi Bob and the group.. Thanks for the replys .. Ive attached the file
sources.list but it likely wont get through the mailing list as an
attachment.. Bob should get it himself direct however. There is no mention
of Xastir in there..
Here below is the apt-cache policy report for xastir. And yes Ive run
APT-GET update before dumping these files.
Question .. What if I use apt-get --reinstall install xastir ? Or maybee
apt-get remove xastir followed by apt-get install xastir ?

Tony Hunt VK5AH

knoppix at knoppix_v3:~$ apt-cache policy xastir
xastir:
  Installed: 1.4.1-2
  Candidate: 1.4.1-2
  Version Table: