[Xastir] Delimitative list of dependencies ?

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sun May 15 04:44:58 EDT 2005

I can appreciate what you are saying, I know i dabble with
assembly in PICs and PERL and PHP and CGI and VB6 etc etc etc

What I am interested in doing is trying to help others having a go.
I mean I consider myself a computer programmer and I am
struggling.

What is your average ham going to do ?

PS i did an install of an old xastir RPM. - worked first go.

How does one make an RPM ? once you have a compiled working version ?

I would like to contribute a suse 9.2 version.

To get more interest in this wondefull program

Andy VK4TEC