[Xastir] Send Message Dialog improved

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 22 08:15:44 EDT 2006

I redid the "Send Message" dialog plus created a new "Change Path"
dialog to go with it.  Let me know what you think of it.  It's in
CVS now.

Please try the "Use Default Path(s)" and "Direct (no path)" buttons
on the Change Path dialog with various kinds of interfaces, making
sure there aren't any crashes.  Also make sure the outgoing paths
are as expected.  I've checked it only with TCP/IP and Serial KISS
interfaces.  I'm particularly interested in whether it works
properly with AGWPE and AX.25 interfaces, but want to hear about all
interface types.

Queries should work better now as well, so try them out too, both
specific and general queries.