[Xastir] Setting up unproto paths in the UK

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Thu Dec 7 06:10:29 EST 2006

M0CYP has a recommendation here

http://www.apritch.myby.co.uk/uiview_neweu.htm

Which we don't support here in Ireland, as we have WIDEN-N support in
all our Working Digis (Having a spot of bad weather at the moment
that's playing havoc with sites etc). Also, I don't know if that is
what is 'officially' recommended in the UK.

And, to be honest, with lift conditions I've seen all sorts of
wonderful path combinations. So I couldn't even guess what is even
most used.

Regards
de John
EI7IG