[Xastir] Ubuntstir?

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 08:14:07 EST 2006

I've been wanting for a long time to create standalone .deb's of the latest
Xastir and serve them up in my own repository, but I'll be the first to
admit that it was a little over my head and I never really got anywhere with
it. They make some really good tools to assist in this process, but not
being a developer and reading through the docs is like reading something
written in russian.

I could have a repository up and running on my hosted server no problem if
we could just figure out how to package these in .deb format for us
Ubuntu/Debian users........

73's
Stephen
N1VLV