[Xastir] cygwin compile problem

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Dec 15 14:03:54 EST 2006

That seems to have fixed it.

Is GraphicsMagick preferred? If so, I'll remove ImageMagick (I'm pretty sure
I'm only using it for Xastir), install GraphicsMagick and try to rebuild that
way.

Is there something in cygwin that I need to keep back one revision level to
make things work with Xastir? I was thinking that there was some discussion
recently about something along these lines, but I don't remember the details.
--
William McKeehan