[Xastir] Ubuntu 6.06 Boostrap

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 22:03:47 EST 2006

There seems to be a lot of buzz around Ubuntu on this list lately. We really
need to add something to the official wiki on how to build this from scratch
including dependencies etc. and eventually I would like to see .deb builds
to include the latest.....

I'd be willing to test and help out, I may be even able to host a repository
on my webserver if my host allows it, I'm pretty sure that won't be a
problem as it's just http protocol. If someone has an accurate listing of
what packages need to be installed on a bare Ubuntu box and what kind of
pitfalls etc. I can start testing on my end in a vmachine and attempt to get
a deb pkg setup.

I'm a total newbie at all this, but want to learn and contribute if I can :)

73's
Stephen
N1VLV