[Xastir] Snapshot and logfile troubles

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Nov 11 16:01:04 EST 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Tim Gimmel wrote:

> tim at kirk:~/.xastir/config> Couldn't open config file for
> appending: /home/tim/.xastir/data/nws-stations.txt/config/xastir.cnf

It looks to me like the paths in your config file are messed up.
Try killing Xastir, renaming your config file to something else,
then restarting Xastir.  It should create a brand-new config file
for you, then you can compare between the new and old to see what
the differences are.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer