[Xastir] suse gdal

Jay Hurt n0xvb at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 19:41:52 EST 2006

>Hmm.  Well geos was at 2.2.1 so I downloaded and installed 2.2.3 from
>source, no problems. I have gdal-1.3.2 compiling now, we'll see how it goes
>this time through.
>
>I sure hate package management tools and binary installs, this has been a
>complete PITA.  Slack never gave me any problems, but then again I did
>everything from source.  Doing my own package management is about a
>bazillion times easier!
>
>Jay
>73 de N0XVB

Tom,

I re-built gdal from source after upgrading geos and it compiled just fine.
So the old version of geos was causing the problem.

Thanks for the help!
Jay
73 de N0XVB

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your
pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."  Phil Pastoret
Hardware, n:  the parts of a computer system that can be repaired with a
hammer.