[Xastir] Linux Standard Base Test

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 24 14:44:57 EST 2006

Those of you with LSB-3.0 or 3.1 compliant Linux systems may want to
try a new binary package for Xastir.  It's at:

  ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/a/archer/aprs/xastir/LSB/xastir-lsb.bz2

If you care to download it and try it, decompress it at the root
level so that it will create the /opt/lsb-xastir/ directory
structure, then run it like this:

    /opt/lsb-xastir/bin/xastir &

I'm hoping to get it packaged up into an RPM package soon as the
LSB standard requires, but need some spare time to read up on the
docs and figure out how to do it.

Please let me know how it works.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com