[Xastir] Linux Standard Base Test

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:44:15 EST 2006

Curt, if you can give me the command lines used for building, I'll
write you up a basic RPM spec file to help out - I've got some decent
experience building RPM's for my job, whipping one out for you won't
be a major thing.  I'd do the build myself, but I'm not sure if FC6 is
lsb-compliant enough.

Jeremy, NW7JU