[Xastir] Off topic - force gcc 3.2.2 on FC5

Kyle Kienapfel doctor.whom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 19:43:58 EDT 2006

./configure --help
`configure' configures xastir 1.8.0 to adapt to many kinds of systems.

Usage: ./configure [OPTION]... [VAR=VALUE]...

<stuff>

Some influential environment variables:
  CC          C compiler command
  CFLAGS      C compiler flags
  LDFLAGS     linker flags, e.g. -L<lib dir> if you have libraries in a
              nonstandard directory <lib dir>
  CPPFLAGS    C/C++ preprocessor flags, e.g. -I<include dir> if you have
              headers in a nonstandard directory <include dir>
  CPP         C preprocessor

Use these variables to override the choices made by `configure' or to help
it to find libraries and programs with nonstandard names/locations.

Report bugs to <xastir at xastir.org>.

mage at prometheus:~/xastir-1.8.0$ gcc<tab><tab>
gcc         gcc-3.4     gccbug-3.3  gccmakedep
gcc-3.3     gccbug      gccbug-3.4

So how about:
./configure CC=gcc-3.4 <other flags>?