[Xastir] Compiling from source error

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 07:53:10 EDT 2006

This seems to have taken care of it! For anyone running Ubuntu out
there, this setting is located in /etc/environment I was able to edit
it, restarted X, and now Xastir appears to be working correctly.

Thanks to all who helped, it was certainly a learning experience for
me. Hopefully I won't uncover any more problems, I'm going to test
everything when I get home from work tonight.

73's
Stephen
N1VLV