[Xastir] Deep Breaths

Chip G. n1mie at myeastern.com
Fri Sep 8 21:46:54 EDT 2006

Ok, first of all let me start by saying I've been spending hours
wrangling with Xastir on my three Macs. I am working on making
directions to help future Mac users have an easier time of getting
things installed. Things have been slow and painful, but progress
continued up until a few minutes ago.

The link from both http://www.xastir.org and http://
xastir.sourceforge.net for the user mail list is broken. It points to
https://sierra.hollymead.net/mailman/listinfo/xastir which won't
load. If I remove the "s" in "https" it works. So far so good. But
the link for the archives (http://lists.xastir.org/pipermail/xastir/)
is broken and I have no idea how to make it work.

So now I am at a dead end, at my wits end, and even though I know the
answer has been covered before I can't get to it.... Argh!

Guess it's time to call it a night.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn