[Xastir] New, Updated box time - which Linux??

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Sep 20 08:36:52 EDT 2006

Oh, no!  Not another Solaris fan!  I've gotta deal with one of those on
another group.  He's impossibly smug when Fedora does something dumb
with a bungled kernel release and pretty quiet otherwise.  Of course,
when he HAS problems, there's not quite as much help for him:-)

And, for the sake of keeping it on track, it's (in his best Pythonesque
voice) not a War!  It's a discussion. Argument.  Discussion.

gerry