[Xastir] Administrative Notes

Chuck Byam kg4ijb at xastir.org
Thu Sep 21 13:40:24 EDT 2006

Two items of interest.  The website (www.xastir.org) has been redesigned
and upgraded.  There are a number of new features that some may find of
interest; 1) an on-line forum, 2) Wiki for Xastir documentation, as well
much more.

The Wiki, of course, is a work in progress, I've started to port the
"README's" over, formatting many of these as HowTo's.  I encourage
participation from all to make these as informative and useful as
possible.

Secondly, I've taken great pains to keep spam off the mailing list.  I
receive 10-20 emails/day of "unsubscribed" or unsolicited mail that
required intervention.  I've changed the list settings to automatically
drop any mail that isn't from a subscribed user.  This shouldn't cause
any problem as very few messages were from "valid" users.

Thanks,
--
Chuck, KG4IJB