[Xastir] cvs diff

Chip G. n1mie at ct.metrocast.net
Mon Sep 25 20:57:01 EDT 2006

I must have a fundamental lack of understanding. No matter what I do,
no matter what switch I use, when I perform a 'cvs diff' command I
get a list of directories checked. When I modify local files is the
only time it tells me of differences. I can do a 'cvs diff' and have
no indication of anything changed on the remote server, then do a
'cvs update' and see that new files were added or files were modified
(P prefix). So how do I check to see if there have been updates to
the repository compared to my files?

-- Chip
new email: n1mie at ct.metrocast.com