[Xastir] Problem under debian "Etch"

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Apr 20 15:25:29 EDT 2007

I did not examine which version of automake and autoconf that I had installed
before I upgraded, but I noticed that with moving to etch, one of them was
automatically upgraded and the other was not, so I upgraded the other so they
would "match".

Now, I'm running versions:
automake: 1.10
autoconf: 2.61