[Xastir] tiger maps, etc (no get)

vic ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Wed Aug 1 17:42:51 EDT 2007

Thanks to the person who pointed me to the problems with openmotif! That much is fixed. I now have labels on the timers sliders, however.  I still have the problem of not getting anything from the internet. Tiger maps, topo maps, weather radar, all of them that are installed by default.

Libcurl is compiled into Xastir. Curl works from the command line.  I get a few seconds of hesitation when I ask for a map, then back to screen updating with stations.  Never had this problem before. Are there permissions on something that I may have messed up?? Any other ideas? Does "proj", libgeotif, and all that stuff have to be installed for this to work? Shapefile support is working.
Thanks again in advance for any help...
K4XTT  Victor

--
vic <ke4lkq at doramefa.us>