[Xastir] Making better looking maps

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Aug 25 20:00:38 EDT 2007

The first is a hold-harmless: They don't want to be responsible for
stupid user tricks when you use Google Earth in a manner they can't
prove is safe.

The second is to allow them and their license-holders the right and
opportunity to see hard-copy output in large volumes.

I've discussed the first with them directly.  They're intrigued by
Xastir (and APRS in general) and see it not as a violation.  Even if
used in your car.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983