[Xastir] Feature idea for Xastir

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Wed Aug 29 06:01:59 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 09:56 -0400, William McKeehan wrote:
> Has anyone thought about adding a scripting capability within Xastir?

> I'm thinking about something like some VB script (or similar) that would allow

At the risk of getting serious. :)

Lua

http://www.lua.org/

Lua is a powerful, fast, light-weight, embeddable scripting language.

Lua combines simple procedural syntax with powerful data description
constructs based on associative arrays and extensible semantics. Lua is
dynamically typed, runs by interpreting bytecode for a register-based
virtual machine, and has automatic memory management with incremental
garbage collection, making it ideal for configuration, scripting, and
rapid prototyping.

Carl,
vk1kcm