[Xastir] Re: No communication between Garmin Rino and GPSMan

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at CenturyTel.net
Tue Dec 4 22:59:39 EST 2007

Thanks, Wes...........

Okay... I am confused.   I thought waypoints were your position at the
time polled.   What I want to see is the plot of the locations of all of
the RINOs in the range with IDs starting with APRS.

Maybe I have been asking the wrong question.

I now have 200 packets that Xastir has recorded from the RINO.... I have
two Rinos right now.. one at the laptop and one "in the field".
Presumably those packets are locations.  How should Xastir be set up to
plot them on the map?

Many thanx................. jt

--
Jim Tolbert