[Xastir] Problems plotting positions in Xastir downloaded from a RINO

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at CenturyTel.net
Wed Dec 5 07:15:10 EST 2007

I seem to be getting packets from GPSMan in Xastir, but they are not
plotting.  If I look at the two tables in "View>All Stations" and
"View>Own Objects & Items",  I see "14" with 860 in the #Pack column and
"APX192,TCPIP*" in the Path column.  There is nothing in the Pos Time or
the PHG or Comments columns.  I have the remote Rino ID set as
"APRS14".  Is the fact that there is no position time recorded
significant?   What is the PHG?

Using the Mouse Pointer Menu, I can create and modify Object/Items or
place predefined objects.

Many Thanks.............. jt

--
Jim Tolbert