[Xastir] Re: Problems plotting positions in Xastir downloaded from a RINO

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at CenturyTel.net
Wed Dec 5 07:18:03 EST 2007

Sorry.....  and under Station>Filter Display , display callsign, label
trailpoints,symbol, rotate symbol, trail, course. speed are all turned on.

--
Jim Tolbert
RiverRidge Consulting, LLC

715-866-4398 home office