[Xastir] Xastir and TM-D710A

Russell Handorf rhandorf at handorf.org
Sun Dec 23 14:15:36 EST 2007

Thanks David,

I think it's that I had it configged for 9600 baud, not 1200. When I use
the internal TNC on the radio for 9600 Baud, I have no updates where as
1200 shows all the traffic.

The problem is when I try to tell the radio to use a different port
speed on the com port. 9600 baud is the lowest I can go! My options are
9600, 19200, 38400, and 57600.

Am I just SOoL? I'm about to call Kenwood to see if I can put it in a
lower speed on the Comm port.

Thanks