[Xastir] Xastir and TM-D710A

Russell Handorf rhandorf at handorf.org
Mon Dec 24 14:39:33 EST 2007

James,

Thanks for the input. Setting my radio to use Packet12 and plugging into
the port on the back of the head unit, I now see the traffic in Xastir!
I guess this was a PEBKAC related issue. So, how can I get it to use the
PC Port on the back of the TX/RX unit instead of having to use the Comm
port on the back of the head unit?

Thanks again!

Russ