[Xastir] Cygwin update

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 2 22:36:15 EST 2007

Peter,

If it has been more than six months since you last updated Cygwin, I would
recommend that you do the complete ./bootstrap;./configure;make
clean;make;make install sequence to rebuild Xastir.  Some of the recent
Cygwin changes involved several changes to a lot of the underlying
libraries.

Dave
KD7MYC