[Xastir] Slightly OT: Three-headed BigBox on Fedora 6

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 5 13:42:39 EST 2007

Jason,

I know what it would look like - - - $$$ to the
utility! Unfortunately, 1600x1200 LCD's are not
commodity, let alone 1400x1050. If there was commodity
pricing available on the 1600's, I would jump at them.
Less power, less heat, clearer picture for these old
eyes.

It truly nice to behold running. Not much of a strain
on the UPS though. That is a good thing.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO