[Xastir] Slightly OT: Three-headed BigBox on Fedora 6

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Mon Feb 5 14:18:41 EST 2007

Richard,

That sounds like a nice setup. I've never been able to get more than
2 monitors working well.

For fun this weekend I hooked up my Intel Mac Mini to my Maxent 50"
plasma and have it running at 1920 x 1080i.  I had xastir running,
sat tracking software and browser window and there was still space to
watch the Super Bowl using the picture in picture mode.  I have a
Bluetooth keyboard and mouse so it was cool to sit in my Layzboy and
control everything wirelessly.  Now if I could just get rid of the
wife and kids I'd get a second 50" and I'd never leave home!  In the
meantime I need to figure out how to shoehorn my SDR-1000 into the
stereo cabinet so I can play radio too!

Dana
N1OFZ