[Xastir] Maps and ImageMagick

Richard, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 6 22:18:25 EST 2007

There is a minor issue here...

In ImageMagick, the command is: "display ..."
In GraphicsMagick, the command is "gm display ..."

So if there is going to be dependency checking and compensation, then
there will have to be two separate command lines with which one being
called based which package is installed. Myself, I have both installed.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO