[Xastir] VMPlayer

Peter Maxfield pmaxfield at charter.net
Wed Feb 7 14:14:36 EST 2007

After Kurt's suggestion, I chucked Cygwin and started with VMPlayer.  The
wiki as very helpful... Thank you to all.

Go all the way to a Xastir map of the world.  I have to program in all the
station variable and download the latest VMPlayer, 1.03

Only problem so far:  I use 2 monitors.  VMPlayer grabs my mouse and won't
let me move it from one screen to the other.  So, I'm stuck running VMPlayer
and can't do anything else.  Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Peter Maxfield
Where's Max now?
HYPERLINK