[Xastir] VMPlayer

Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Wed Feb 7 19:41:00 EST 2007

Peter Maxfield wrote:
> Only problem so far:  I use 2 monitors.  VMPlayer grabs my mouse and won't
> let me move it from one screen to the other.  So, I'm stuck running VMPlayer
> and can't do anything else.  Any suggestions?

Install VMWare Tools, that lets the cursor move in and out of the VMWare
application without having to release the cursor.

To manually release the cursor, just simultaneously press and release
CTRL and ALT keys. You should have your cursor back until you click in
the VMWare screen again.

You could also mean that you are running VMWare in full screen mode on
only one of your 2 monitors. If that is the case, I don't know how that
is handled.

-Lance
--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat
the cookies.