[Xastir] Joe: KA3NAM

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Feb 8 00:12:13 EST 2007

Sorry to spam the list, I'm having trouble reaching this member directly.

Joe: several days ago you asked some questions on the list.  My mail host is
sending me periodic messages telling me that it's having trouble delivering
the email responses I made to you.  Perhaps the mailing list is getting to
you, so I'm trying to let you know this way.

You might want to check with your ISP.  The messages my ISP are sending
indicate a problem handshaking with your ISP's mail server.  A typical failed
email has the following message from my ISP in it:

The original message was received at Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:27:50 -0700
from ame9.swcp.com [216.184.2.164]

<ka3nam at daminternet.biz>
    (reason: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed.)

<ka3nam at daminternet.biz>... Deferred: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed.
Message could not be delivered for 3 days
Message will be deleted from queue