[Xastir] Canada Toporama Maps

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Fri Feb 9 22:49:11 EST 2007

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Steve Dimse wrote:

> I found the problem and should have it fixed now, it was a problem with names
> resolving to different servers.

Thanks.  Had to change our sources back to what they were yesterday.
The CVS commit is happening now.

Any chance of getting the algorithm for the Toporama CGI so that we
could generate the .geo's ourselves?  We'd still be snagging the
actual map images from your server, but if that became a problem in
the future we could come up with our own server for the images.
It's the generation of the .geo's that we'd have to reinvent.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer