[Xastir] vmplayer

Peter Maxfield pmaxfield at charter.net
Sat Feb 10 23:23:20 EST 2007

Well, I've botched it!  Got to break some eggs before you can make an
omelet.

Somehow, make distclean would only work when pointed to the xastir
directory, not build.  I'm going to have to start again.  Xastir does not
run now from the icon.  I would like to just download xastir, since vmplayer
and xubuntu seem to be working well.  Maybe I should just start again.  If I
just erase everything, will the cvs update rebuild it for me?

I'd like to be able to save all the changes to xastir.  Is there a setup or
personalization file I can hold onto before I start again?

Best regards,

Peter Maxfield
Where's Max now?
HYPERLINK